[clue-talk] RSS/Atom readers?

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:52:15 MST 2005

Hey all,

I'm searching for a decent RSS reader for Linux (natch) and I'm
soliciting feedback to see what readers CLUEbies prefer. I'm probably
also going to be writing this up for a Linux Magazine web-only article
- so all suggestions are appreciated. (Probably a round-up of RSS
readers with ratings.)

So far, I've tried aKregator, AmphetaDesk (Web-based, but works on
Linux, so it counts), Firefox and Snownews... so far, I haven't found
one that really fits, but I'm still looking. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"