[clue-talk] PARSEC Webinar - Linux Dynamic Webserver

David L. Willson dwillson at denver.parsec.com
Thu Mar 24 11:59:39 MST 2005

Hey guys,

My company, PARSEC, is doing a one-hour webinar on Linux.  Actually,
they're making ~me~ do one.  Basically, I'll be spending an hour
comparing the costs and capabilities of the LA[MP]P platform to those of
the WI[MS]A platform.

Sorry for the spam, but it's free.  Yada, yada, yada.

If you're interested, read on for date/time/registration.

David L. Willson
720.333.LANS