[clue-talk] Introducing myself

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri May 13 20:01:05 MDT 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005 07:01:17 -0600
Rita Gibson wrote:

> I work at a local school running almost entirely linux. We are using the
>
> package created by the k12ltsp.org project. Over the summer we will be
> upgrading to the latest and greatest stable k12ltsp, and we will be
> making a few changes in our network configuration. Gosh, I need to
> check, but I think this is our fifth school year running k12ltsp -- can
> that be?

And there's also Lois Lenski elementary. Hey John Hamilton! You want to
get me some scoop for a news item for the CLUE homepage? IIRC, you guys
are still doing the Thursday volunteer session one a month, aren't you?

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E