[clue-talk] HTML WYSIWYG editor for Linux

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Sat Nov 12 23:57:22 MST 2005

Jeff Cann wrote:

>I waffle between manually writing HTML or trying to use an HTML editor.  I ran
>across this little application, which looks capable:
>
>http://www.nvu.com/

Ah yes, Linspire's (Lindows) hack of Mozilla composer.  I gave them some
feedback on it a while ago.  Still seems much more like Mozilla
composer, and less like Dreamweaver (which is what I think they're going
for).  It's pretty good if you want Mozilla composer, but don't want to
install other parts of Mozilla.