[clue-talk] Linux - just do it

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:09:52 MST 2005

Quote from http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=12611

"After reading in the Linux forums all the pains and troubles that
Munich is going trough to migrate their desktop systems to Linux this
sounded to me like something incredible. When he finished his talk and
the floor was open for questions I could not help but ask him about
this subject again, the answer was simple: "We changed the desktop
systems from Windows to Linux during the weekend, when the civil
servants came back next Monday morning they found Linux running on
their desktop machines". Wow! So Munich is receiving all the press
about their careful and detailed migration to Linux on the desktop and
here comes one of the poorest region in Europe showing that this can
be simply done during a weekend."

Just do it, then ask for forgiveness if needed.

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write