[clue-talk] Re: Ubuntu - Not your Grandma's distro

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:20:23 MST 2005

Yeah, I'm not trying to knock them, they have a completely valid point
and as someone who tries to be precise in my language I appreciate it.

But...for the other 99% of the world that isn't in a LUG, for better
or worse the whole "operating system" and sometimes even the whole
"Free" or "Open Source" world is just "Linux" and "GNU" is something
they don't know or talk about.

...or should I call them the "world outside the GLUG" for Gnu-Linux
User Group?!?

Greg