[clue-talk] Coop Linux software development

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Fri Nov 18 10:35:49 MST 2005

Hey all,

I remember a while back that I read on the Internet that there was a
site that you could sign up to pay with others for software development
for Linux and I don't remember where or what it was. Does anyone have an
  idea.

The basis premise of the site was that if you wanted to pay for Linux
development you could band together with other companies to pay a
developer to write the code for all of the companies that agree to the
scope, etc.

Anyone?

Kevin