[clue-talk] New UML Admin Tool (that's User Mode Linux)

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Thu Oct 20 13:25:40 MDT 2005

Hi, all--

Anybody out there working with User Mode Linux? Check this out:

  http://www.gerd-stolpmann.de/buero/umlmon.html.en

Binaries (for LSB 2.0 systems) and OCaml source code available.

I'm not really qualified to evaluate this product myself, but I'm
familiar with some of Gerd Stolpmann's other work, and he is easily the
foremost developer of practical software in the OCaml world. There
aren't many individual developers anywhere who create *and maintain* as
much useful stuff as this guy.

If anyone tries this out, I'd be interested to know what you think.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA