[clue-talk] Take a Linux desktop survey

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Fri Oct 28 23:11:11 MDT 2005

True, but I and my wife are each a company of one. Did anyone know that
in the state of Colorado that out of 150-200,000 companies 120,000 of
them have less than 20 employees? How many of them don't use Linux
because of issues there are with it that DO NOT get discussed or identified?

To me, you're just as important as anyone on this list and I personally
wouldn't mind you putting in your $0.02 in this survey.

Kevin