[clue-talk] Denver ISP

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Thu Sep 8 11:06:54 MDT 2005

Bert Beaudin wrote:

> Hello all
>    New to the list and I will be moving to Denver very soon and I was
> hoping someone could recommend an ISP for DSL service. I will be
> running my own servers so I will be looking for static IP addresses
> and good service and Unix friendly.

ObDisclaimer:  I worked for a company that was bought out by these
people, however, I have heard good reports from them previously and
afterwards as well.

I reccomend Peak to Peak Internet (peakpeak.com) -- they're a small
locally owned company with quality service, support, and peering.  When
I get close enough to a CO that I can get something faster than IDSL,
they will probably get my business.  Until then, I'm stuck with Comcast.

--mec