[clue-talk] Looking for printer solution

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 09:36:36 MDT 2006

On 04-25 19:16, erik at ezolan.com wrote:

> Unless you need to print photos or other pictures, I wouldn't get an ink
> jet printer.
>
> You can get a color laser printer that does duplex for 300$ from Compusa
> for pete's sake...
>
> http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=319761&pfp=BROWSE
>
> It's what I have, it works better with windows than linux however.

Okay, I'm convinced. Anyone have any suggestions on models? Besides the
above one, of course. Someone made a remark about $50 laser printers?

BTW, is the list "reply to" set up differently? I had to do a "group" reply,
rather than the typical "reply" in mutt in order to get clue-talk on the
cc...

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
[Crash programs] fail because they are based on the theory that, with nine
women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.
-Wernher von Braun