[clue-talk] Looking for printer solution

erik at ezolan.com erik at ezolan.com
Fri Apr 28 11:10:11 MDT 2006

> Okay, I'm convinced. Anyone have any suggestions on models? Besides the
> above one, of course. Someone made a remark about $50 laser printers?

I haven't seen a 50$ laser printer since Christmas. It was with rebate.
Now you can get a cheap laser for about 100$

You're going to have to narrow things down for us. Your #1 goal is a laser
printer with linux compatibility.

Does it have to be color? (B&W is cheaper)
Manual or automatic duplexing?
Internal paper tray? (Some models have the paper hanging out, letting dust
into the machine.)

> BTW, is the list "reply to" set up differently? I had to do a "group"
> reply,
> rather than the typical "reply" in mutt in order to get clue-talk on the
> cc...

Yeah, it looks like it. I haven't checked to see if this is something I
can change in my settings though...

Erik Z