[clue-talk] Hello CLUE

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:21:27 MDT 2006

On 7/31/06, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've spent very little time with Xubuntu -- I don't know if there are
> > any quality problems per se, but they've configured it to look like,
> > well, GNOME, in Xubuntu, which weirds me out a bit.
>
> As a long time XFCE user, I can only say that the GNOME-lite rendition
> of XFCE in Xubuntu just plain sucks.

Hmmm... I haven't seen that. I quite like XFCE from Xubuntu, though I
have made some serious modifications to it. I actually made the
modifications in Hoary, and had those carried over to Dapper Drake, so
I haven't actually seen the stock XFCE in Xubuntu.

But then again, isn't the whole idea of using XFCE to modify it to how
one wants to use it?

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"