[clue-talk] Ruby in Denver more than the 2006 Ruby conference is available

Gus S Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Sun Aug 6 22:30:39 MDT 2006

Ahhhhhh   I see that I was not explanatory enough.
ROUC is being added as an independent conference to give more Ruby
enthusiasts
a chance to come to Colorado.  That means that although the Ruby 2006
conference is closed,
Ruby enthusiasts who are shut out can still make the scene.
> http://nope9.com/projects-axxx/tiki-index.php?page=A326  <---- the
> ROUC link

ROUC  Rest Of Us Conference

On 2006-Aug 06, at 14:30hrs PM, Collins Richey wrote:

On 8/6/06, Gus S Calabrese <gsc at omegadogs.com> wrote:

> You really crack me up Jed   my kind of humorist  Gus
>
> see
> http://nope9.com/projects-axxx/tiki-index.php?page=A326
> for more details
>

> On 2006-Aug 06, at 12:58hrs PM, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:01:41 -0600
> Gus S Calabrese wrote:
>

> Welcome to the Sixth International Ruby Conference, otherwise known
> as RubyConf 2006!
> http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/
>
> Hey that's cool. Too bad it's already filled up. Still, there's a
> waiting
> list for all you Ruby enthusiasts out there.
> ha ha ha not filled up entirely

No, you crack us up, Gus. Nothing wrong with posting upcoming
conferences on CLUE, but it takes a wry sense of humor to post a
conference that is already overfilled. Eat your hearts out, I guess.

Ahhhhhh   I see that I was not explanatory enough.
ROUC is being added as an independent conference to give more Ruby
enthusiasts
a chance to come to Colorado.  That means that although the Ruby 2006
conference is closed,
Ruby enthusiasts who are shut out can still make the scene.
> http://nope9.com/projects-axxx/tiki-index.php?page=A326  <---- the
> ROUC link

Gus

--
Collins Richey

Gus S Calabrese
Denver, CO
720 222 1309     303 908 7716 cell
Please include and do not limit yourself to "spam2006". I allow
everything with  "spam2006"  in the subject or text to pass my spam
filters.