[clue-talk] Ruby in Denver more than the 2006 Ruby conference is available

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Mon Aug 7 10:22:10 MDT 2006

Gus S Calabrese wrote:
> Ahhhhhh   I see that I was not explanatory enough.
> ROUC is being added as an independent conference to give more Ruby
> enthusiasts
> a chance to come to Colorado.

That was perfectly clear to me. It's interesting to see how far Ruby has
come. About four years ago I was meeting with a small band of
subversives in Boulder coffee shops to discuss this cool new language--
now they're holding elite developer conferences. All thanks to Ruby on
Rails, of course.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :