[clue-talk] Hello CLUE || rail transit, public benefit

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:45:45 MDT 2006

On 8/9/06, bill ehlert <ehlert_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> **  i have read a few things in  "the
>     papers"  in  "recent months"  about
>     fairly dense multi-use developments
>     going up near light rail stations.

Yes, that continues to be the trend. For a good example, look at how
the areas around the Mineral Street Station and Englewood Station are
being developed. Both have retail and apartmentr/condos right next to
the station, along with more residential area within walking distance.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"