[clue-talk] Updating the ol Website

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Aug 15 12:01:47 MDT 2006

On Aug 15, 2006, at 8:15 AM, erik at ezolan.com wrote:

> So now it's grown, I'm using a larger web account, added some more
> features and improved the look. I've asked my users what they think
> needs
> improvement, and it's pretty much unanimous. They want the site
> updated/redesigned.

What site is it and what does it need to do?

Start with a requirements document or mini-doc.

You might be able to use one of the open-source Content Management
Systems, or something like Wordpress, etc.

Save you a lot of headache on coding the back-end so you can focus on
your content.

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com