[clue-talk] Updating the ol Website

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 15 18:10:49 MDT 2006

On 8/15/06, erik at ezolan.com <erik at ezolan.com> wrote:
> I'd be surprised too. I've pretty much outlined my whole site in my
> previous email. How many features of Drupal am I going to use? Useability?

So you have RSS feeds by topic already?  And a freetagging system?

You can argue these features aren't useful, but then you'd be arguing
against the millions who are using flickr and delicious and...

If you shared the URL of the site you probably wouldn't spend so much
time explaining to us that we're recommending the wrong socket for
your bolt.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com