[clue-talk] L

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 12:30:36 MST 2006

On 12/17/06, Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:

> But, I can say that the most successful projects I have worked on have
> an actual working prototype as the first deliverable.

Amen, brother. Among other things, you get user buy-in for the
project. They get a chance to say "I like it, but it needs ..." or "No
way that will work" BEFORE you have invested man-years in a
deliverable that doesn't meet their needs. All too often, a user will
request xyz, but when they are shown a prototype of xyz, they will
realize that they really wanted abc.

--
Collins Richey