[clue-talk] The reason MS is winning against Linux?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 09:46:30 MST 2006

On 01-09 19:32, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>
> >I'd say this article reads like PR FUD. It's good to consider all your
> >options, but this article seems pretty lean on actual data and how they
> >came
> >up with those numbers. And notice who they talked to - the chairman of the
> >board? I bet you could really snow someone in that position when it comes
> >technology.
>
> Sorry, I'm going to head off into the OT ditch here for a moment,
> because I think you bypassed a major point there.

<snip>

Regardless of whether Google provides a counter-example to how things
typically are, I agree with your points. In fact, that's why I mentioned it.
I agree with how leadership *should* be defined. All too often, that's not
how it works, and that's why I pointed out who they talked to in this
article. :)

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Mad; adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence; not
conforming to standards of thought, speech, and action derived by the
conformants from study of themselves; at odds with the majority; in short,
unusual. It is noteworthy that persons are pronounced mad by officials
destitute of evidence that they themselves are sane.
-Ambrose Bierce