[clue-talk] Anyone still involved with Recycle-IT

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Sat Jul 8 19:33:47 MDT 2006

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> http://rmc.sierraclub.org/recycleit/
>
> Is thing still on?

I think it's kaput. After Charlie Oriez passed away, there was
apparently nobody willing to take full responsibility for all that he
was doing.

I think the mailing list may even have been shut down a few months ago.
I don't remember for sure, but either way, I never unsubscribed but it
has been quite a while since there was any activity.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :