[clue-talk] Webinar: Intro to Cygwin

Wed Jul 19 15:02:05 MDT 2006

My employer is letting me do another Linux-related webinar in a week.

If you missed my "Intro to Cygwin" in May, you might want to come to this.  Basically,
it will be an overview of Cygwin, which is a Linux-campatibility layer and ported Linux
tools for Windows.  Here's the official blurb:

I'd like to invite you to sign up for our FREE Webinar, "Intro to
 Cygwin: Harness the Power of Linux on Windows," to be held on
 Wednesday, July 26 at 12:00 noon MDT.

Are you using a collection of tools and batch-files to get your dumb
 Windows computer to act more like your beloved Linux boxen? Do you wish
 you had bash, ssh, sed, grep, find, vi, emacs, nano, awk and an X
 server? Attend this Webinar and PARSEC Group expert David Willson will
 show you how to get them-not only them, but apache, php, postgresql,
 mysql, gcc, cron, tar, gzip and possibly more.

You can register for "Intro to Cygwin: Harness the Power of Linux on
 Windows" by going to:

http://www.parsec.com/general/promotion.php?p=82X15M

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant