[clue-talk] Fwd: Colorado Summit

Jeff Cann president at cluedenver.org
Fri Jun 16 14:23:26 MDT 2006

I am already giving the "Open Source Trends and Directions"
presentation at the Colorado Digital Government Summit next week (June
22).  Lisa is looking for someone to discuss Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA).  See below if you have the ability and background
to present.  Please contact Lisa directly.

Event details here: http://www.govtech.net/events/index.php/ColoradoDGS2006

Jeff