[clue-talk] badge needed for MS-1036

dperkins at frii.com dperkins at frii.com
Tue Jun 20 07:59:46 MDT 2006

I decided to build my own laptop and bought an MS-1036.  It came yesterday
and I haven't had a chance yet to assemble it, but there is one problem.
There is a hole in the lid where a badge should be.  I sent the first one
back, and when the replacement arrived, I realized that maybe MSI isn't
providing badges.  Some googling confimed that, but I didn't find anyone
providing badges.

Does anyone have any suggestions about a company that makes attractive
badges?  Maybe a place that sells trophies would work.