[clue-talk] Macs are cheaper than Windows, but is Linux still cheaper still?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Tue Mar 7 17:23:36 MST 2006

David,

It's  not a matter of not "Rah rahing" the article, but to see if
there are any issues that may not have been brought out. I'm all for
showing which is which because each OS has it's weaknesses and
strengths. True, I'm an ABMer as well. I only use Windows on occasion
because I want to make some comparisons and to help those that are
"truly in the dark" move "into the light" of Mac and Linux.

Jeff, the video is typical of Windows users using a Mac. They want
Macs (and Linux for that matter) to operate just like Windows. Much
like a mechanic using a screw driver  to open up a can of paint, why
ruin a good piece of equipment just so that you can continue to do
things the wrong or poor way!!  It was funny to watch but so true.

Kevin