[clue-talk] Macs are cheaper than Windows, but is Linux still cheaper still?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:09:56 MST 2006

I don't have much time or patience to listen to rants, most especially
since my sound card doesn't have much volume on Linux. Sigh, one of
these days I'm going to drag a real sound card out of my scrap box and
trash the onboard sound. But I digress.

I don't have any experience with MACs, but I sincerely doubt that MAC
is as prone to failure as the ranter says. I've seen apps go poof on
XP and on Linux so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens occasionaly
on MAC.

--
Collins Richey
      The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lies awake wondering if there is a dog.