[clue-talk] Net neutrality

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon May 8 16:03:34 MDT 2006

On 5/8/06, Matt Gushee <matt at gushee.net> wrote:

> But I wonder what you're all hearing about this issue. How worried
> should we be?

Rob Malda (cmdrtaco on /.) proposed a related scheme for email a while
ago and when he presented it, the idea made a lot of sense to me.

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles/archive/c0207/51c07/51c07.asp&guid=

I'm not sure where any of the current legislation varies from his
ideas and would welcome the input of those on this list.

Some people seem to be really worried.  I'm not too worried (yet).

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com