[clue-talk] Where is everyone?

Mon May 22 19:15:08 MDT 2006

I got an emergency call from a client today, begging for help this evening, but I told
them that I couldn't help, because I had a speaking engagement with CLUE North.  I have
been wandering DeVry since 6:50-something, looking for a coordinator, or anyone from the
group...  If this meeting has been cancelled, I am sorry I wasn't notified.  If not, I'm
sorry I missed connections with you, and where ~are~ you hiding?

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
(720) 333-LANS