[clue-talk] Mandriva users?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:58:09 MDT 2006

Hey all,

I'm just curious -- I have a theory about distro popularity, and I'm
wondering about something: How many people use Mandrake/Mandriva
anymore?

If my admittedly fuzzy memory serves me, I believe that a lot of CLUE
users used to use mandrake "back in the day" -- I'm curious if that's
still true. If not, and you're still using Linux, what have you moved
on to?

This might turn into a story for Linux.com, or might not. If you'd
like to be counted, but not identified by name in any way, let me know
that too.

Thanks,

Zonker
--