[clue-talk] Blog Hosting?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Oct 31 20:29:16 MST 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:59:22 -0700
Greg Knaddison wrote:

> > or maybe the 800 lb gorilla of blog hosts, Hosting Matters.
>
> Well, that's interesting...they aren't found in here:
> http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/search/HOSTINGMATTERS.COM

Yeah, that is odd. Over the course of time, I've encountered them as hosts
for a lot of blogs -- usually running Movable Type. Instapundit, for
example, and Little Green Footballs. Might not be as true now as it used
to be, but back in the old days, if you had a high-traffic blog, they were
among the top choices, if not THE top.

Will check out Dreamhost -- thanks.

jed
--