[clue-talk] Bletchley Fires up Da "Bombe"

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Fri Sep 8 09:14:02 MDT 2006

> > Super cool. At least the Brits didn't have the equivalent of the ACLU
> > to oppose intelligence gathering efforts, or we would all be shouting
> > Sieg Heil!
>
> Or the New York Times

Well I used to be a hard line conservative but it seems everything-in-
moderation is a more effective life strategy.

I guess one come-back to Collins' statement might be: "It's too bad the
Nazis didn't have the equivalent of the ACLU to help preserve everyone's
civil liberties, because maybe nobody would have been shouting Sieg Heil!"

Flame on!

Jim