[clue-talk] Bletchley Fires up Da "Bombe"

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:35:46 MDT 2006

> Super cool. At least the Brits didn't have the equivalent of the ACLU
> to oppose intelligence gathering efforts, or we would all be shouting
> Sieg Heil!

As a proud, card-carrying member of the ACLU, I have only one thing to say:

Wasn't there an Engima emulator released for Linux in the very-near
past? I thought I remember reading something about it, but I can't
remember where...

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"