[clue-talk] Ubuntu Edgy Beta now available

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 20:34:18 MDT 2006

In case you don't follow these matters, the K...X...Ubuntu betas are
now available. If you've been waiting to try Ubuntu, now would be a
good time. There are still a few rough edges, but it's quite usable.

I can't comment on the installer, since my system was installed a few
weeks back and upgraded to Beta level piecemeal. Unless you are really
fond of the LiveCD eye candy approach, I would recommend the
alternative installation ISO which uses the new (ie this Century)
Debian text installer. You'll be half way through the install
beforethe LiveCD boots!

K3B reportedly has a few hiccups.

Enjoy and let us know your experiences.

--