[clue-talk] CLUE : Will you be the next speaker coordinator?

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Mon Feb 5 21:43:20 MST 2007

Do you have an inherent desire to decide things on behalf of others?
Do you love Linux and Open Source technology?
Do you enjoy contacting people you never have met and implore them to
speak at CLUE?

If you answered 'yes' to these questions, you may be the person we are
looking for to replace Bret Clement.  Bret has done a great job the past
9 months coordinating the CLUE presentations.  It's time for Bret to
move on and it would be great if someone would volunteer to carry on the
torch through the end of 2007.

If you are interested in this position, please contact me directly.

Jeff Cann

--
CLUE President
http://cluedenver.org/