[clue-talk] iPhone Madness

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 16:01:04 MDT 2007

Which is why there needs to be an open network either run by a new telco or one where net neutrality rules apply.  So it'll be interesting to see how the FCC auction of the 700 MHz band goes.  C'mon Google, put in a bid... you know you want to shake it up in the wireless arena.  We need some more disruptive technology; let's not stop with just the iPhone.