[clue-talk] The Ultimate Gizmo?

Wed Jul 4 00:25:33 MDT 2007

What I want is a fusion device of: a smart-phone (Treo/iPhone/whatever),
the Cowon A2 portable media player, and the Nokia N800.  Is that so much
to ask?

You could call it "The Ultimate Gizmo", make it open-source flash-able,
and own the world in just a few short weeks.  Depending on speed and
RAM, most folks could actually get ~rid~ of their laptop, cell-phone,
and portable media player.

Why is this device not out yet?  Am I the only person going, "OK, I'm
ready...?"