[clue-talk] Residential, Linux-friendly VOIP service?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 09:59:30 MDT 2007

On 7/7/07, David Rudder <david.rudder at reliableresponse.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for decent
> telephone service. Qwest isn't able to provide decent service. I use
> them in my office and they've been nothing but hassles. So, VoIP is my
> only option, right?
>
> I've decided to try allo.com.

If what you want is decent landline service and few hassles, you might
want to check out Tom Martino's company Liberty Bell. They repackage
Qwest lines and provide a less hassling interface to service according
to what I hear.

I'm not a good reference. 99% of our phone use is wireless (Verizon)
these days, and I've never had a single problem with my home
Qwest/Uswest line in 20 years of service..

--
Collins Richey