[clue-talk] iPhone Madness [Update]

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Tue Jul 17 08:27:04 MDT 2007

I'd be laughing more if those that criticize it would understand the
market place rather than, as you say, be "so immature" about it.
Let's face it, only 20% of the cell phone sold IN THE WORLD are to
businesses, the other 80% are to CONSUMERS!!

So, there you have it! Cater to the 20% who bitch at every little non
geekified spec, or make money hearing consumers "oh" and "ah" over
the simplest things. As one person told me on Saturday, "I'm from
India and when I hear from all of my 30 cousins in India that they
want an iPhone, this is something to be listened to."

So there, neener, neener, neener! :-)

Kevin