[clue-talk] iPhone Madness [Update]

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Jul 17 11:08:16 MDT 2007

On Jul 16, 2007, at 9:24 PM, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> Okay, this is so immature, but Maddox is one of my guilty
> pleasures. If only
> Mossberg was so frank. In any case, I laughed myself silly reading
> this one.
>
> http://duggmirror.com/apple/
> The_iPhone_is_a_piece_of_shit_and_so_is_your_face/?u=iphone
>
> I used the mirror because I'm not sure if his site is up yet or not...

Bwahahaa... nice.  Very irreverent.  I conscientiously forwarded it
to all my Apple fanboi friends.  Especially the one that's about to
purchase an iPhone.  It'll be fun to see what he says.

Frankly, I'm an Apple fan too, but the iPhone has quite a ways to go
if they're going to get me to spend more than HALF A GRAND on the
stupid thing.

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com