[clue-talk] OT: Looking for a position

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Jul 17 08:45:14 MDT 2007

Hello all,
  The weather here in Georgia, combined with the traffic, etc has finally
gotten to me.  My wife has finished her nursing degree and license tests.
I can leave this state.

  I am looking for a Director of IT/Operations or similar position in
Colorado.  If you know anyone hiring or who would be interested in my
resume please let me know.

  Consider this a semi-OT post as I am a Linux advocate and believe in
spreading it's use.

Thank you for any help or leads,
  Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar