[clue-talk] iPhone Madness [Update]

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:12:57 MDT 2007

On 7/17/07, Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at comcast.net> wrote:

> If you find and read the digg comments on this one, you'll see lots of
> people mention that the N95 costs roughly the same, and yet has many more
> features, like GPS, 3G, not locked into a vendor that cooperated with
> illegal wiretaps, shoots DVD-quality movies, etc.

Speaking of good alternatives...

Perhaps it was already mentioned in the last thread, so I'll keep this
short: http://www.openmoko.com/

They aren't ready to fully sell to general consumers yet, but I feel
like OpenMoko has a good chance to become big.  Big features,
reasonable cost, no lock-in, and you run your own apps.  What's not to
like (lack of camera...).

Greg
--
Greg Knaddison