[clue-talk] Re: [clue-tech] Web ticket software

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Jul 24 09:58:43 MDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Adrian Noland <anoland at indigente.net> wrote:
> On 7/24/07, Angelo Bertolli <angelo at freeshell.org> wrote:
> > I wanted to try setting up a ticketing system at work to help manage our
> > tasks.  Either different projects would have a task queue, or even
> > individual people can have a queue for things they need to finish.
> > Right now it's just an idea, but I was wondering if anyone knows of
> > software that does this.
> >
> > Angelo
> >

> Eventum from MySQL
> Mantis as well.

There are literally hundreds of these types of applications not
counting the "build your own within a framework like Drupal/Horde"
kinds of options.

Angelo, if you just want a list then you should search.  E.g. here is
a review of 34 options I found in 30 seconds of searching
 http://www.opensourcetesting.org/bugdb.php

If you want feedback about specific systems for a specific purpose
your original question is going to have to be more detailed.

Also, this is a -talk topic IMO so I'm moving my reply there.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://knaddison.com