[clue-talk] LOL... the flamefest begins... to LUG or not to LUG...

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Jul 25 10:58:39 MDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 03:33:43PM -0600, David L. Willson wrote:

> For my part, it's always been about drinking beer with other
> Linux-lovers.  I just have to wait through a presentation to earn the
> beer time...  Too dang bad we can't find a learning/hacking/presenting
> environment that is beer-friendly, too.  :-)

Maybe we should borrow Drinking Liberally (a very fine idea and organization)
and set up Drinking Geekily get-togethers. We can schedule one or two days a
month where we meet up at some drinking establishment, imbibe, and geek out!

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a
painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and