[clue-talk] Firefox & Gmail

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:14:27 MDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at comcast.net> wrote:
> I'd post this over on cluetech, but since it's not strictly Linux-only, I'll
> do it here:
>
> I've been annoyed the past few weeks by Gmail + Firefox failing for me: it
> failed on W2K, XP, & Ubuntu.

> BTW, this started after upgrade to 2.0.0.4 for me.

Hmm, I've been using 2.0.0.4 since whenever Ubuntu Feisty released it
and, of course. gmail forever, but I've seen no such behavior.

Once in a blue moon, I'll get a message that gmail is in a state where
(send, delete, etc.) can't be accomplished, try again. But no recent
failures of any sort.

I haven't clear cache since the dawn of time.

OTOH, I have no AdBlock or any such feature.

YMMV,

--
Collins Richey