[clue-talk] national ID card

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 18:08:36 MDT 2007

On 06-29 11:23, Michael Fierro wrote:

> As much as I like Google, I am starting to fear that they will be the biggest
> threat. I wrote about that in my latest entry on my blog:

What I find dangerous is how Google can be used by others, especially
over-zealous border security:

http://thetyee.ca/News/2007/04/23/Feldmar/

I don't know if any statute of limitations would apply here, but almost 40
YEARS ago? C'mon.

Nothing like a little War on Nouns cross-pollination to provide the path to
a police state....

Now that we know a lot of the crimes of the CIA (well, it's not really news,
I guess, as much/most of this has been known before, but the CIA itself
released this information this time around), can we go after the people who
are still living that carried some of these crimes out? Back to that
transparency, being held to standards, etc., in government and its agencies,
I guess...and most importantly, responsibility. I guess the CIA did their
experiments when LSD was still legal, I suppose, although I don't remember
when MKULTRA was called off...

Naw, better to harass Canadian professors who admit to LSD use decades ago.
Otherwise, the terrorists win!

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
It's all true - Even the lies? - Especially the lies.
(contributed by Frank v Waveren)