[clue-talk] CMS comparative discussion

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Mon May 7 13:28:14 MDT 2007

I use the Etomite CMS for my website - http://www.reliableresponse.net
I'm like Steve Lowe is with WebGUI.  I use it and can talk about my
experiences with it, but I'm far from an authoritative voice.

Basically, it's a decent PHP-based CMS.  It's strength is that it's easy
to get running, easy to integrate non-HTML(like PDF files), and has a
nice looking menu.  But, it's lacking many of the more advanced features.

-Dave