[clue-talk] CMS comparative discussion

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Mon May 7 13:49:01 MDT 2007

David L. Willson wrote:
> Who is the current speaker coordinator for CLUE?
>
> Is anyone out there familiar with a Content Management System that runs
> on any Linux-based application web stack, other than Drupal and Mambo?

I think WordPress makes an excellent CMS.  But I would say that all CMS
that are based on PHP and MySQL run on Linux fine, if that's what you're
asking.  I stay away from Plone because of bad experiences and not
wanting to use Zope.  But if you're looking for things that are more
like Drupal and Mambo, here's one that people don't seem to be very
familiar with that looks quite good:

http://www.midgard-project.org/

Angelo