[clue-talk] CMS comparative discussion

Fri May 18 20:44:51 MDT 2007

Jeff,

When would be best to get Mike and Greg on the schedule to discuss
LAMP-based Content Management Systems?  I have called for additional
presenters, but all I've gotten is chat, no one willing to speak.  In
this case, I can't speak on the subject, but I know Greg and Mike are
highly qualified.  Is it too late for June?

Greg and Mike,

Can you be ready to go by June 12th?

David
7/333-LANS