[clue-talk] OLPC project: give one, get one

Thu Nov 15 15:31:19 MST 2007

> > We have all heard about OLPC. Now go get and give.
> > http://www.laptopgiving.org/en/index.php
>
> Saw that announced on Boing Boing...woo-hoo! I think I will order one
> sometime soon. [...]

Offer closes in 12 days.  I imagine they'll re-open it at some point, but not in time
for this Christmas.  I don't think I can do it this year, but damn, would that make a
cool gift for a geek, not to mention the potential geek in a developing country...  :-)