[clue-talk] Pardon me...

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue Oct 2 00:30:13 MDT 2007

Alex Campbell wrote:
> Some will scoff at my feeble attempt to enter into this world that
> chooses to defy a certain William. Others will turn their head in shame
> that a lowly end user would dare cross 'over'. But for those that have a
> heart, "Will we find what we're looking for?" "Will my Open Office ever
> do the cool things that Office 2007 does?" "Why CAN'T I just import my
> outlook contacts into Evolution?" "Adobe CS3 is pretty cool (if run it
> on a Mac or my VM that almost brings it to a standstill)."
>
> Just tired of rambling through endless forums...
> Advice for the weary, anyone?

Seek out the cult known as clue-tech.  Their members focus more on the
codex of technical discussions, and not all of their members can read
your words.  I personally do not have specific answers to your questions.

"If Outlook lets you export addresses in csv format, then Evolution
would probably let you import them."  p. 98

Angelo